- Installing the theme on your website
- Setting up the theme to resemble the demo site
- Ensuring theme features are working properly as shown on the demo site
- Bug fixes
Support Does Not Include:
- Theme Customizations, including font changes, color changes, or structural changes
- General WordPress questions (visit our Tutorials library)
- Questions about third-party plugins, including WooCommerce and Ninja Forms
- Adding new features to a theme
17th Avenue provides theme support exclusively through the support ticket form. Support is not offered through social media (Twitter, Facebook, etc), Etsy, or Creative Market, and at this time we do not offer phone support.
Support Hours & Availability
We strive to respond within two working days to all support tickets. Our support hours are Tuesday – Friday, 9:30 am to 5 pm PST.
If you don’t hear from us after that time, either resubmit your ticket or email us directly at support (at) 17thavenuedesigns.com with your order number and website URL.
When submitting a support ticket, you MUST include the following:
- First & Last Name you used when ordering
- Email Address
- Valid Order Number (or other proof of purchase)
- Public Website URL
If any of these items are missing, your ticket may not receive a response.
Site Login Credentials
If you need support for a WordPress theme, you will be asked to provide your WordPress dashboard login credentials (username and password). Your information is kept safe and secure and will be removed from our system after we have assisted you.
If you’d like, you can create a support account on your site so you don’t have to share your personal login information.
If you found a resolution to your problem before we respond, awesome! We would love it if you could submit another ticket letting us know your issue is resolved.
Support is forfeited and voided under these circumstances:
- You customize a theme beyond minor font and color changes
- You make a change to the PHP of the theme that breaks your site
- You remove the 17th Avenue footer credit from your site
- You install the theme on a client website
- You install your theme on the WordPress.com Business Plan
If you are a designer and install a 17th Avenue theme on your client’s website, you are fully responsible for the theme support for your client. If your client wishes to receive support from 17th Avenue, they may purchase their own theme license.
Theme support is voided if you install a 17th Avenue theme on WordPress.com’s new Business Plan. WordPress.com does not provide access to backend files, which makes it incredibly risky to troubleshoot issues. When installing a theme on WordPress.com, please do so at your own risk. See our terms for more information.