- Installing the theme on your website
- Setting up the theme to resemble the demo site
- Ensuring theme features are working properly as shown on the demo site
- Bug fixes
Support Does Not Include:
- Theme Customizations, including font changes, color changes, or structural changes
- Adding or removing features from a theme
- General WordPress questions
- Questions about third-party plugins, i.e. WooCommerce, Ninja Forms, etc
- Questions about third-party services, i.e. ShopStyle, RewardStyle, Mailchimp, etc
17th Avenue provides theme support exclusively through the support ticket form. Support is not offered through social media (Twitter, Facebook, etc), Etsy, or Creative Market. We do not offer phone support.
Support Hours & Availability
We strive to respond within two working days to all support tickets. Our support hours are Monday – Friday, 10am to 5pm EST.
If you don’t hear from us after that time, check your spam folder. If it’s not there, we may not have received your ticket. You can either resubmit your ticket or email us directly at support (at) 17thavenuedesigns.com with the ticket requirements listed below.
When submitting a support ticket, you MUST include the following:
- First & Last Name you used when ordering
- Email Address
- Valid Order Number (or other proof of purchase)
- Website URL
- WordPress login information
If any of these items are missing, your ticket may not receive a response.
Site Login Credentials
You will be asked to provide your WordPress dashboard login credentials (username and password). Your information is kept safe and secure and will be removed from our system after we have assisted you.
If you’d like, you can create a support account on your site so you don’t have to share your personal login information.
If you found a resolution to your problem before we respond, awesome! We would love it if you could reply to your support ticket confirmation email letting us know your issue is resolved.
We cannot provide for support for any third-party entities. This includes:
- E-Commerce plugins (WooCommerce, Easy Digital Downloads, etc)
- Translation plugins (WPML, Polylang, etc)
- Other plugins (Ninja Forms, Instagram Feed, recipe plugins, etc)
- Mailing list services (Mailchimp, ConvertKit, FloDesk, etc)
- Advertisement agencies (MediaVine, Google Adsense, etc)
- Miscellaneous third-parties (Google Analytics, Google Search Optimization, Pinterest Rich Pins, etc)
If you have an issue with one of these plugins or services, you’ll want to contact their support directly.
Support is forfeited and voided under these circumstances:
- You customize a theme beyond minor font and color changes
- You make a change to the PHP of the theme that breaks your site
- You remove the 17th Avenue footer credit from your site
- You install the theme on a client website
If you are a designer and install a 17th Avenue theme on your client’s website, you are fully responsible for the theme support for your client. If your client wishes to receive support from 17th Avenue, they may purchase their own theme license.